Pheramor uses both your biology and your social technology; we collect your genetic data through a q-tip-like cheek swab and acquire your like, dislikes, and interests from your Facebook and Twitter social media profiles. All of this information will be used in our proprietary algorithm, which is designed to learn your preferences. The more you use Pheramor, the more the dating app learns what types of profiles you prefer and the better it can recommend the most compatible singles for you. Use our app and know if sparks are there before you invest your time on a first date.
Articles in this section
- What is the Compatibility Score
- How Does Pheramor Work?
- Do I Need to Purchase a Pheramor Genetic Kit first?
- I Don't Live in Houston, Texas. Can I Still Use the App?
- Where Do I Download the App?
- Who Can Use the Pheramor App?
- Why Should I Connect My Social Media to Pheramor When I Set-Up My Profile?
- Am I Required to Have a Social Media Account in Order to Use Pheramor?