Yes, the science is really real, and has been validated and proven for the past four decades! Genetics-based human attraction studies have been published for decades, with the most recent evidence-based publications generated in 2016. Pheramor was recently published in the top scientific journal Nature Biotechnology. To learn more about the science behind Pheramor, click here.
Articles in this section
- Is the Science Really Real?
- Is My Genetic Data Safe? Is it Used for Anything Else?
- What Exactly Are You Analyzing in My DNA to Assess Mutual Attraction and Compatibility?
- How is My DNA Collected?
- What Happens to My DNA Sample?
- What Do You Look for in My DNA?
- What Does Science Have to Do with Attraction?