Once you swab your cheeks with the q-tip-like swab and send it back to Pheramor, your sample will be barcoded and sent to the lab for DNA sequencing of the genes responsible for attraction. Your identification will be not shared with the lab. The genetic data for attraction will come back directly to Pheramor and stored safely. The remaining DNA sample at the lab will be destroyed and no further use will be allowed.
Articles in this section
- Is the Science Really Real?
- Is My Genetic Data Safe? Is it Used for Anything Else?
- What Exactly Are You Analyzing in My DNA to Assess Mutual Attraction and Compatibility?
- How is My DNA Collected?
- What Happens to My DNA Sample?
- What Do You Look for in My DNA?
- What Does Science Have to Do with Attraction?