Nope. We highly recommend connecting Pheramor with your social media accounts so we can help you build your profile and power the social data algorithm for your matches. This will help show your real hobbies, likes, and interests. But if you do not have social media or you do not have a lot of activities on social media, we provide the option to manually select your hobbies/interests from our database or type them in yourself.
Articles in this section
- How Does Pheramor Work?
- Do I Need to Purchase a Pheramor Genetic Kit first?
- I Don't Live in Houston, Texas. Can I Still Use the App?
- Where Do I Download the App?
- Who Can Use the Pheramor App?
- Why Should I Connect My Social Media to Pheramor When I Set-Up My Profile?
- Am I Required to Have a Social Media Account in Order to Use Pheramor?